- HODL2.0: Creates a bot with the HODL2.0 strategy in mind.
- DCA: Creates a bot with the DCA strategy in mind.
Give the bot a name so you can always track it down.
Connect the bot to a previously configured exchange, if you have not yet added an exchange please click here first.
Choose the desired market the bot should run on, you may choose out of every single market that is supported by the connected exchange.
Choose the desired side the bot should run on. More information about how to choose a side can be found here.
Choose the desired profit currency the bot should choose while making profits.
- Base: On the ADA/USDT market, ADA is the base currency.
- Quote: On the ADA/USDT market, USDT is the quote currency.
Choose the desired entry strategy the bot should use when making its initial trade, this can either be when the bot is started for the first time or the bot has no more orders to make and starts over from scratch.
- Buy The Dip: Initiate as soon as the price is x% (Perc Open) below the 24h high for the “buy” side and above the 24h low for the “sell” side… resulting in your bot to NEVER initiate the first trade at the worst possible time/pricing.
- Instant: Regardless the price or 24h high/low, buy instantly.
The maximum amount of trades the bot should hold or make until the bot can close in profit.
- HODL2.0: The maximum amount of trades the bot will hold, afterwards wait for each order to close in profit.
- DCA: The maximum amount of trades the bot will make, afterwards wait for the bot to close in profit.
The trade value of each open order the bot makes.
- Buy the Dip: How much percent should the price be off the 24h high (buy) or low (sell) to open a trade?
- Buy the Dip & Instant: How much percent should the gap between each open order (after the initial entry) be?
- HODL2.0: How much percent should the price be off the initial open price of each order to close in profit??
- DCA: How much percent should the average profit of all orders be to close in profit?
The check interval of the bot.
This option is only enabled with a HODL2.0 bot. Reset the check price every x (configured interval).
Wether or not you want to bot to be paused upon creation, this could be handy if you want to pre-create the bot and enable it on a later time.
Wether or not you want to receive notifications from the bot.
When all fields are filled in, you may click on Add Bot to finalise the creation.
* All bots are paused upon creation, you may unpause it through its settings whenever you are ready.